BOYS & GIRLS: Ages 6-14
Youth Kickball Registration Extended to Thursday, January 10th!
- Participants will get to play organized kickball games and have a new team each week.
- Participants have a chance to win weekly awards and will all get an end of season award.
- Each week will be its own “round robin” style league and tournament. There will be no ongoing standings or end of season playoff tournament.
- The focus of the program will be to learn the game of kickball and have fun playing organized games with the other kids in the program each week.
Program Dates: January 8, 2019 - February 19, 2019
Registration: November 5, 2018 — January 3, 2019
Cost: $60 per child
Days and Times: Tuesday and Thursday Evenings
· Pee Wee (Ages 6-8): 5:30pm - 6:30pm
· Junior (Ages 9-11): 6:30pm - 7:30pm
· Senior (Ages 12-14): 7:30pm - 8:30pm
Mandatory Meet and Greet / Rules Meeting: Tuesday, January 8, 2019 at the times above.
All sessions will be held at Rob Sullivan Community Park.
(200 W. Highbanks Rd.)
All dates and times are subject to change.
DeBary Parks & Recreation Department * 16 Colomba Road * DeBary, FL 32713
Registration at City Hall * (386) 668 - 2040 Option 4 * Office Hours: 8:30am - 5:00pm (M - F)
Birth Certificate Required * Cash, Check, or Credit Accepted * Online Registration Available with Account